A game of fetch using a stick nearly cost much loved cattle dog Ruby her life… when instead of grabbing the stick, she instead became impaled on it.

Ruby’s owners were devastated when the whopping 40 centimetre stick seemed to ‘disappear’ into the dog, blood gushing from her mouth and Ruby unable to walk. 
Ruby's family urge all pet owners to be aware - sticks should not be used as toys for dogs!

NOTE: Minor graphic vision from approx: 1'20" - 2'00" of actual stick removal

 

 

VETtalk Radio
 Available through iTunes - FREE!   Available on iHeartRADIO - FREE! 

 

Click image for more!

Please support
The Australian Animal Blood Bank!

We Support The Australian Animal Blood Bank

Learn About Our Channels

Already registered? Log-In below


Register Now... It's FREE!
Not yet registered?
It's FREE here