VETtalk TV Blog

Our opinions, vet's opinions, your opinions... and some great tips for you and your pets!

Accidental Poisoning... Minutes From Death!

Accidental Poisoning... Minutes From Death!

Have you ever stored a poison in a recycled water bottle? You might never do so again, after you read this – I know we won’t.

Good friend and life-long ‘ferret rescuer’ Sue O’Keefe was minutes away from becoming a widow yesterday… the culprit? A plastic water bottle…more precisely the substance in it.

Apparently Sue’s husband Mick was feeling a bit thirsty after feeding breakfast to the couple’s pack of rescue ferrets and grabbed what he thought was his re-purposed Gatorade bottle and took a big swig from it.

Rate this blog entry:

Share this article:

">
Continue reading
3175 Hits
0 Comments

 

Click image for more!

Please support
The Australian Animal Blood Bank!

We Support The Australian Animal Blood Bank

  • Title
  • Date
  • Random
load more hold SHIFT key to load all load all